Panera's Frozen Caramel drink is made from a liquid mix and not from fresh espresso! The secret ingredient, called Mediterranean Blend Frozen Cappuccino Mix, from Distant Lands Coffee Roaster, can be purchased here.
$38.95 per gallon plus shipping
1 gallon makes (64) 16 oz. drinks
Ready in - 2 minutes
Servings - (2) 16 oz. servings
4 oz. Mediterranean Blend Frozen Cappuccino Mix
14 oz. half and half
14 oz. ice
6 tbsp Smuckers Caramel Sundae Syrup
whipped cream (optional)
1. Combine Frozen Cappuccino Mix, half and half, caramel syrup, and ice in a blender
2. Blend to a smooth consistency
3. Pour into glasses right away, and if you'd prefer, top it off with your favorite whipped cream. Drizzle a bit more caramel on top and ENJOY!
1. Make two servings per the recipe above rather than just one. Blenders work best when they are full. So go ahead... and enjoy one with a friend!
2. Stash extra servings in the freezer. When you are ready for a delicious frozen cappuccino, just let it thaw on the counter for 20-30 minutes!
3. Use a straw. Better yet, use the oversized straws like from Panera and Starbucks. You can save them from the coffee stores and even clean them in the dishwasher! You'd be surprised how long they will last!